View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 05:00 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I'm wondering if we have to get Ben's approval for this. Using the forum's name for such a cause. I know there were issues with the proposed gift to the school where Alizee learned to dance that fizzled out, but I believe that wasn't due to what we were doing as opposed to the way it was done. So I think he'll be okay for this. I don't want to ask him for a donation, because he has done so much for this forum. I'm sure contributing most of the cost of running it himself over the years.

If people want me to be in charge of collecting the money that is fine with me or if you want to nominate some one else that too is okay. I know there are a bunch of people in here I trust. If I get chosen, or even if don't, I will post my paypal info a little later on, just to speed things up.

I will also talk to Bigdan again. If he can't not post a message him self, maybe he can help us put one together. The question being, how do we post a message and make sure it gets noticed? Then we need ideas to of what to say in the message and how to say it.

I aks people to post there ideas and I will post my idea later on too.