View Single Post
Old 02-09-2022, 02:14 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeSuperFanFIN View Post
Admittedly, it is impossible to say what image would have been created for Alizée for this possible period, in which case the Lolita period should have ended gradually?
Talented musicians such and Mylene & Laurent often have a library of music in which some arrangements have not been performed. I picture Mylene going through the library with Alizee during the younger days and selecting songs together for her first two albums. I think some songs might have been written at that time, such as Moi Lolita, but many if not most already existed. At least that is my theory and I believe somewhere I have an interview that Alizee had that supports the theory.

So what would a third album have been like if Alizee stayed with Mylene?

Alizee would have been 21 or 22 years old, assuming that Alizee remained single and not having a baby. The Lolita image probably would not work anymore. How would Mylene keep Alizee's fans engaged as she moves into young adulthood?

I personally think Psychédélices was a very good album for her at the time. It did pretty good as far as sales went but imagine if Mylene was still in business with Alizee at the time as a manager and promoter. It could have went from good to great.