View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 05:51 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-4 View Post
Why is it so slow around here?
This is the first time in a long time that I have had the opportunity to spend some time here, and there is hardly any activity.

What am I missing, please?
Thank you. Stephen
When I become inactive, the forum becomes inactive

The only reason you don't see people discussing is because people aren't searching for new Alizée interviews and TV spots and linking them like Karin is so good about doing (thanks Karin . There has been a lot going on in Alizée's world but no one is linking here.

I'll be getting active again so I'll try and revive things a bit.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post

Now Aaronius31 was mentioned in here as to how active he used to be. Now a lot has changed for him from when he first started. I remember a story that I hope he wont mind me telling. It sounded like he had very strict parents. It was after one of my trips to Paris, I dediced to send him a poster I had picked up in Paris. I would have loved to have hung it up myself, but people tend to look at you funny when someone my age hangs up a poster of a teenage girl. Well I guess his parents saw the package first and he had to answer to who this stranger was who was sending him a package and who was this French singer? Well he told them and to his surprise, his father was okay with it and he didn't have to keep his fandomism of Alizée such a secret anymore.

One benefit of what I think was him having strict parents was he had a great set of values. He did such a great job of policing this forum, except he should of gotten rid of me long ago.

Anyways he has since moved on to college and he was working a part time job and I'll bet his social life is a lot busier now, so I doubt if he has the time he used to have and I think that burnout factor or that wall factor "may" have set in, in some way too, though I'm sure he's still a big fan.
Hahaha This made me smile Scruffy, thankyou. You remembered it quite well. And I appreciate the compliment, means a lot!

You got the story pretty right except it wasn't much. My parents aren't uber strict but my mom did wonder why some guy sent me something of a french singer haha. I'm usually good about getting my mail out of the mailbox before my parents get to it, but you were very nice and sent it via Express which is quite expensive. I've still got everything in mint condition and visit everything very often.

And no, we'd never get rid of you. You're a major section of the backbone to this forum and always bring in an awesome point of view and keep things electric.

And sadly there's not been much for me to police since all the trolls left

Last edited by User22; 06-23-2013 at 05:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts