View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 11:08 AM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnishguy View Post
And you're saying now that her husband robbed us of Alizée's best years. Is it just that you're jealous? Or is it just that you don't like that man? Or do you wanna cross out Jérémy and get these years back without Alizée's husband.
yea... I dont like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I think it would have been very sustainable if she had stayed with MF and LB. Go to Mylene's wikipedia page and you'll see she has put out 3 albums since the split and all have done very, very well and with hardly any promotion. If there was a music industry collapse, you can't tell by looking at her stats.

Now I'm sure Mylene probably wanted to shape Alizee into an image of herself, which I've read in a few places is a raunchy image, but Mylene wrote some very beautiful music such as Coeur deja pris, Lou ou Toi, Amelie m'a dit, Tempete and a few other so I think her and Alizee could have done well in a style that would be pleasing to Alizee, but it's all water under the bridge at this point.
still I think, that after 3rd album in colaboration with MF/LB it would be end... cause I dont think Mylene would like to write songs for Lilly for so long time...