View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 12:09 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Great job MA! I have one question as far as a reminder for an event such as the Francofolies in NY this past September that I was urging her through Sony (and other ways, nudge, nudge, say no more.) to attend but it turns out she was commited to DALS.

When the time comes this year, probably around september again, I'd like to put in a reminder of that event because I know I'll forget when the time comes and if her schedule isn't busy then, I'd like to send Sony a reminder if she is still connected with them and my contact info is still good. I'm sure now that she has the 2014 DALS champion on her resume, they'd be very eager to have her in their show.

So as a reminder, would I just click on add an event, then title it something like "Possible event, Francofiles in NY?" ? or is there another way to do it.

A situation came up with Dear Darlin. We knew Olly Murs was going to be holding a concert in Paris on a specific date this past September, but because of her participation in DALS, we didn't know until a couple of weeks before she'd be in it. So that was another "possible event", I would want to add to a calendar if a similar situation arises.