View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 09:07 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

I just want to reiterate my first comment that one could not choose a better album for this. This is a really great album. Alizée's voice is so rich and very pretty, and mostly the lyrics flow very nicely in this album. So, her voice is very musical itself. I can't imagine Alizée doing a better job with this (and of course in general the production of the sound). It's really a shame that not more of the world took notice of this album when it came out (particularly the U.S. of course). If certain other artists, not to be named here, can sell millions of albums, this should have sold even more millions than it did. I think everyone should be generally aware of Gourmandises.

this being making that sound. is there anything more beautiful? if so, it could only be Alizée herself

Now, having said that, it's true that in the past I have said that I like MCE even a little better; so, doing that album will also be great fun I'm sure! We better hurry up. Alizée's next album will be coming around soon(ish)! (one can hope)

Merci Fanny

Last edited by Roman; 05-03-2009 at 09:20 PM..