Thread: Bad news .
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 07:55 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

^ Hey calm down dude , don't even think about trying to give me any lesson about that kind of shit, well OBVIOUSLY you'll find positive and negative reviews of anything that exists , I'm just trying to shed some light on what is said about her outside the fan forums . I'm not judging , i'm not trolling, i'm not spamming, just sharing information because I believe that we need to take into consideration what Alizée is going through everyday in order to see the whole picture . It's all about balance: I noticed that I was mostly talking about optimistic and positive news and ignoring what I didn't want to see , I had to be a bit more objective , that's it.

I just don't want to see members of this forum losing hope because they don't understand what's going on. When you can actually read about all the attacks of the press Alizée is undergoing without even looking at her "not so good" public image , it helps keeping faith in her , because it makes you even more enthusiastic to know how far she's gotten in spite of all this.

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..

Last edited by lapinschous; 05-19-2013 at 08:22 PM..