View Single Post
Old 04-10-2015, 10:41 AM

Paybays is on a distinguished road

I think we've all seen, thanks to a previously cancelled tour, that Alizée her popularity is going down in France. And I don't think that Alizée her DALS performance did anything to awake the fire, it even turned more people against her. To release an album because you want to make music is fine, but it's not that her DALS performance did anything positive for her sales.

I don't think anything is wrong with the Blonde album, but to just have a tour for that album wouldn't be enough for her fans. Bidding on such a giant stadium as a company to get filled up, while you know very well that previously tours got cancelled because tickets sales were depressing, means to me you have failed as a company in providing the best for your artist which are making you money.

Also, zero to none promotion on the Blonde Tour. Atleast in Belgium I should have seen commercials about Alizée her Blonde Tour atleast once a week or mentioned in any newspaper or magazine specially for those who are interested in French music. But since todays date I have yet to see any sign of promotion.

It saddens me how this will ruin Alizée her reputation and confidence as a good, no a terrific singer. It's not nothing to get 2 tours cancelled because of depressing ticket sales, yet they should look at the ticket who got sold and organise smaller concerts. More time for Alizée to be with her fans, who she obviously adores and appreciates.