View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 06:36 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
Voy aprovechar el momento para hacerles una pregunta a los fans Mexicanos: Como fue que conocieron a Ali y como fue que se hizo tan famosa en Mexico sin haberse presentado antes ??

I'm going to take advantage of this moment to ask the Mexican fans a question: How is it that Alizée became known in Mexico and how is it that she became so famous without ever performing before in Mexico ??
En lo personal, yo la conocí por JEAM. Ya había escuchado hacerca de Alizée antes, pero no mucho. Ella no es muy famosa en la ciudad donde yo vivía, lo único que tenia de famosa era J'en ai Marre.

En mi opinion fue gracias a JEAM y La Isla Bonita que Alizée sea tan famosa, aparte de que es sexy. Quisiera escuchar la opinion de nuestros otros amigos Mexicanos en el foro .

----------------------

Personally, I found out about Alizée through JEAM. I had already heard about Alizée before, but not much. She is not very famous in the city where I used to live, all she was famous about was J'en ai Marre.

In my opinion it was thanks to JEAM and La Isla Bonita that Alizée is so famous, aside that she is sexy. I would like to read the opinion of our Mexican friends in the forums as well .