View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 09:56 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

I can relate with just about everything in your post Rictor. And I am sure just about everyone else here on the forums can too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rictor View Post
I live in New York and I'm sorry to say that the majority of the women I've met here have been arrogant, condescending, mean, and overall very Un-Alizée. *Note* - obviously not ALL NYC women are like this, but chance would have it that the ones I've met have mostly been this way with few exceptions...

... Here's the reality of most women that are out there nowadays in America:

- Many are overly liberal and politically correct nazi's who will get offended by the slightest thing
- Many of them will preach open-mindedness and quality of character and yet always try to go for the tallest, best looking, richest guy

I'm sick of it.
I don't live in NY, but I understand what you're saying completely. It is hard for anyone to find who they want. There just isn't that many people who are "beautiful on the inside and out" anymore, and an Alizée is even rarer.

Quote:
I haven't had a girlfriend in over 2 years now. I don't find anyone attractive except for Alizée. This is becoming a serious problem for me. Even when approached by a beautiful woman, I'm just not interested if she doesn't have Alizée's sweet, gentle characteristics.
Similar here. I'm still young and don't really NEED a relationship or anything though. I've been single all of highschool because there just isn't any good girls here. But I have patience and can wait to find "the one", but the fact that I found Alizée does not help at all as she has also blinded my eyes to a lot of other women.

Quote:
In conclusion, if anyone has any clue as to how I can regain my sanity after this Alizée spell, please let me know.
As for your sanity... same here bro. But I don't really mind