View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 12:43 AM
Wanderer

djwise is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelixSix View Post
One more thing. Do not show your girl any video or picture of Alizée. That is basically relationship suicide. Even a slightly self conscious girl will feel devastated when she thinks she is being compared to Alizée. Even if we aren't making a comparison she will be.

We might not care about being compared to Brad Pitt for instance, heck to us he is a hero. We cheer him on as he conquers women we could never get. Sure we might work out at the gym a little bit if our girl talks about him. But girls will stop eating entirely, get plastic surgery and cry themselves to sleep at night.
*ahem* If you can't express your celebrity crush to your partner without fear of him/her being offended, then please leave that relationship. All my female friends know my celeb crushes and are fine with it because they know it's just that. A crush. Just as they have celeb crushes.

Also, I do not know what females you are hanging around, but I do not know any who stop eating, go get plastic surgery, & cry themselves to sleep at night because they are not to the standards of somebody that society determined to be the ideal woman. That statement is quite sexist because you are making a generalization that women are oh-so emotionally weak and constantly seeking for the approval of society while men are just comfortable with who they are & don't need to really impress people.

So basically, I find your comments to be highly offensive towards myself and my female friends who are a wonderful group of people that I dearly love & care about. Oh yeah, and it's very offensive towards my mother (and my best friend's mother, who I consider my second mom), who I love dearly. More than any other woman on this planet.

Yours truly,

DJ Wise

Last edited by djwise; 04-18-2010 at 01:06 AM..