View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 06:09 AM
Wanderer

djwise is on a distinguished road

I'm not even going to reply to the majority of your post because I said what I had to say, but I do wish to bring to attention one thing. You accuse me of defamation, libel & slander? And then tell me to look those up?

Well, being as I already know those terms, let me tell you what they mean.

1) Libel & slander are types of defamation. You can either make slanderous comments or libel comments. Oh, and they have to be malicious, in intent.

2) Libel comments are comments that are written (published) words. Slander, on the other hand, are comments that have been spoken. So it's one or the other. Not both.

3) Defamation can only occur if the claim being made has the potential to seriously (read: seriously) harm one's reputation AND has to be communicated to a person who is not the person stating that they are being defamed.

Seeing as I made no claim that brought serious harm to you, with malicious intent (correct me if I'm mistaken & I did actually do some harm & was malicious in any shape or form) and that I replied directly back to you, there is no solid ground to call any form of defamation.

But then again, what do I know? Nothing, apparently. S'all to the good though. I am done here. I would address more of your statements, but quite honestly, this is the internet and I doubt I'll ever meet you in my life, so I'll save myself the trouble & keep to my Off Topic threads because, quite honestly, I'm disgusted.

Thank you

~Wyse

P.S. Please, nobody, don't reply to this, because you won't get a reply back.

P.P.S. Sowwy for ruining your thread Rictor. Seriously. I apologize. *Bows* Hope you enjoy your stay here, kay?!

Last edited by djwise; 04-18-2010 at 06:13 AM..