View Single Post
Old 05-15-2014, 06:33 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther View Post

................ To me, it conjures up images of lots of dancing and possibly guest appearances. In fact it leaves the door wide open for just about anything you can put on a stage.

If I was being cynical (who me?) then I might also think that it's a good way to try to fill up seats with the sort of people who might not necessarily go to a concert, just to see Alizee sing, but who would go to a 'show' just before Christmas.
I think you're right about guest appearances and the first name that comes to mind, would be Tal and that right there would probably guarantee it success.

I think you're right that at this point ( a new album could change things), that not enough people would go to a show just to see Alizée and her recent music. They must have at least a few big stars lined up with her for them to have scheduled the number of dates they have already.

As far as it being around Christmas, maybe it's a holiday themed show. Also, will it be happening around when this years new DALS will be going on? If it is, is there a coincidence to that?

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 05-15-2014 at 06:40 PM..