View Single Post
Old 04-25-2017, 03:15 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

It's interesting we haven't seen any pictures of a certain someone who in the past seemed to be one of the favorite targets of these photographs. The pictures of the shoes in recent posts confirms she is there. Maybe the reflection in Greg's sunglasses might be clear enough to confirm it. But if she is no longer going to be included in their pictures, I wonder if it's her choice or maybe mama's choice?

Edit:

The plot thickens. It appears that 2 other people are with them. Could be just a passerby, but I think it's more likely they knew of someone in the area, who's probably guiding them around the strange world of L.A.

Her hash tags indicate she's doing some shopping in some high end stores in Beverly Hills.

plot thickens los angeles alizee gregoire venice.jpg

Edit:

Well I've followed just about her every move since she's been in L.A. and I think I can say with about a 99% of accuracy that tomorrow at noon, she will be at the Hollywood bowl with Colonel Mustard and the candlestick!

Alizee los angeles google earth map.jpg

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-25-2017 at 03:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts