View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 01:17 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomtentp View Post
I think we should consider the possibilities making these chats more free, not bound to a certain video but instead to one or several topics and then just spin-off from there. We do however need the topic and the preparation thing to keep the chat on point and prevent the famous off-topic syndrome which seems to be very contagious around here
I really do like the idea of that--doing some that are more of a traditional roundtable podcast--but like I said during the chat, I'm not sure how interesting that would be to listen to for people who weren't participating. (Thinking back on it, though, there were a number of people listening in on the chat who didn't have mics, and you guys seemed pretty into it, judging by your comments in the chatroom...so maybe I'm wrong.)

Tell you what, I'll start up another thread for non-video topic ideas, and we'll go from there.

Quote:
Anyway, as for the next topic I vote for the FunTV Interview since it's still uncertain which material from Moscow we should use. I also think people have a lot to say about these videos and just as someone said in the chat, we just watched a similar concert to Moscow and it could be a bit repetitious.
(Just so everybody's on the same page, the Moscow video we're thinking of using is DJTuvok's fan clip edit.)

That was my concern about doing Moscow so closely on the heels of the T@keo Mexico video, because it's essentially the same concert...but without having watched Moscow yet, from what I've heard there's enough differences to make doing a comparison worthwhile. And like you said in the chat, TP, doing it while T@keo is still fresh in our minds might be more beneficial.

As far as FunTV goes, I'm with Roman in that I'd like to alternate between "classic" Lili and "new" Lili. There's still plenty of "new" material out there--Les Enfoires 2008 & 2009, the Moscow bootleg, the Method Cauet interview, potentially a bootleg from the Grand Rex in March (fingers crossed!)--so I'd like to alternate for as long as we can manage.

Thanks again to everybody who came out, even those of you without mics who just showed up to listen and hang out. It was a lot of fun!

EDIT: I was just about to start a thread announcing the next chat party, but it occurred to me that we should probably wait until we agree on what we're actually going to be watching for the thing! Please let me know what you'd like to do below!

Last edited by Ruroshen; 02-22-2009 at 01:34 PM..