View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 12:58 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Well, I still sort of feel like, if we're going to ever do the Moscow concert, maybe we should just get it out of the way, or say forget it until there's nothing else left. Alizée will have a concert in March and be in Mexico in the middle of April. We pray that some good stuff comes from these.
Anyway, whatever we decide, especially if it's something where people are talking, we need to agree on a file with subtitles so that we can be in sync. Luckily, that seemed to work out last time anyway, but it's better to be prepared.

Edit:
Well, I've not even quite gotten half way through the Tuvok video, but it mostly looks pretty good. I was a bit afraid that too much was dubbed over with the album, but that's mostly at the beginning (so far) and because they didn't have full recordings.
Still, so far I don't have much directly to say about the concert, though I suppose I could say enough about stuff in general. But maybe one could think of some things with some questions, such as...

* favorite moment
* how does the music compare to Mexico?
* how does her singing compare to Mexico?
* how does the stage and the rest of her performance compare to Mexico?
* any interesting factoids about her history in Russia, her musicians, background on arlequins, where she might have gotten any of her ideas? Faced with thinking about answering these questions, I find myself wishing she had published something about all of this stuff, at least the names of the other performers and if they have web sites or anything. We know about DJ Karve.
* Any songs she should not have sung here or should have or you hope she will in Paris?
* Are there other performers who are similar in style, particularly performance style, to Alizée?
* Comments about the organization/timing/promotion of this concert?
* What would you like to have seen Alizée do differently?
* What did she do here that you wish she had done in Mexico or would do at some other time?

Is anyone preparing for a FunTV commentary or just planning to wing it either way or ??

Merci Fanny

Last edited by Roman; 03-01-2009 at 12:41 AM.. Reason: new day, new comments