View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 03:02 AM

term1 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Heres how we get her state side......

I know right now we are all wishing and hoping that one day Lilli will hear our pleas and give us a visit and concert here state side. BUT! it may never happen So here's an idea....If anyone on here is into the promo business then maybe they can actually try and find out how much Lilli is paid to do a concert, and then we ALL and maybe some friends from the other us Alizee sites start a fund raiser to just book her here for a date...I know it sounds stupid and just fan driven nonsense but believe me that it is done ALL the time. Wealthy people hire performers for birthdays, weddings, whatever. Hell Mariah did a concert for a sweet 16 (reported pay was $200,000) so it is possible. Easy no, Possible yes. I also know that everyone might say "that's insane!" "it would cost a mint!" and they would be right, money talks though and with lets say 7000+ people all contributing...not so hard quick math for you with even just 2500 people giving $50 each you get $125,000 and think of it this way: you see people on here paying to fly to FAR reaches to see her anyway how much is a plane ticket + concert ticket? Not so hard in those terms, I myself would do what I could to make it happen. Well its something to think about and who knows maybe just maybe with THAT kind of effort Lilli would really notice us and schedule a concert here anyway