Thread: guys help me :)
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2006, 03:51 AM
cybersoil

Thumbs up

Realistically, you have to realize that Alizee is a celebrity and loved by millions of fans all over the world. There is no way that Alizee can ever hope to comunicate with all her fans individually, but as a group definately. You can e-mail her at the given address but I'm sure that she gets thousands of e-mails all the time and the chance of her reading your particular e-mail, especially if it's in English, is probably somewhere near zero.

Unless you go to France and become extremely lucky you'll probably never see her. Because Paris and surrounding areas have a population of about 12 Million people about the only realistic chance of even seeing Alizee is during one of her concert tours, if she has another one. Of course, never say never. If you meet up with the right people (friend of a friend who knows someone, kind-of stuff) you never know what could happen. Luck also has a lot to do with it.

I hear Alizee's back to hanging around Jenifer Bartoli again. Jenifer is another great French singer, same hair color as Alizee, similar build, similar height, about 3 years older, and has great music also. It's no wonder they hang together.

Like any pop singer, because Alizee hasn't had a CD out for over 3 years now she's not as popular (now) in France as she was when she was topping the charts. Hopefully, her next album will put her back on top where she deserves to be.

- Cybersoil

Last edited by cybersoil; 07-04-2006 at 03:59 AM..