View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 12:24 AM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
My mom said it was good. But she also said Dragonball Evolution was good. So, you know, take that how you will. First was great, a classic! Second was meh. Third, now Disney has gone through Hannah Montana and such? Oh crap... But, if it made you cry, it might be good. I cried in Titanic.
All my friends said Dragonball was awful but I was never into it as a kid, so ehhh :P

It was great actually, maybe even the best in the trilogy. Sequels usually suck, but this one was just as funny and endearing as the last two. Oh, and Titanic has me bawling every time.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by puffyrock2 View Post
Saw it. Loved it. It's the perfect closing chapter to an amazing trilogy.
I agree that it was perfect, it fits right in as a classic and they sealed it off neatly.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
Lol. Toy Story. Gotta love Toy Story . Your right about Toy Story makin up a good part of a childhood. Same here!

Haven't seen it but I think I'll try to. It'll bring back the good ol' days . But I don't want to cry.
Yeah, it was SO nostalgic for me. It was so funny and sweet, just like the others, and the ending is both happy AND sad. It depends on the way you look at it, really!

Last edited by Azhiri; 06-21-2010 at 12:24 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts