View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 10:09 AM
Banned

Sting is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
Yeah ok ;-) Almost every guy pretty much thinks that way, though this is usually far from the truth. The only thing you've got going your way thus far is your height my friend he he. In any case every experience we have is pretty much related to the way we perceive it, and the way we perceive it is the way we experience it. If you start by thinking that you're the pinnacle of male perfection and every women is but a whore, then how do you think your experience is going to be ?

Most important thing I can share with you is this: Though women are the same in some aspects as men, women just like men are not all the same nor do they think the same. Since we don't think the same then we don't act the same, because obviously we see things differently and each act in accordance with how we see things. Thus is the reason for our own perfect example here in this conversation. My analogy and initial comments were obviously directed to my own selfish experiences and views, and so were yours to your own. Therefore everything is as we see it, to each his own ;-)

It's not that I "THINK" I'm the pinnicle of male perfection. It's just that I really AM all that. Wherever I go, the men I see around me are always inferior to me in every way. Not just height, but EVERYTHING. And when I enter a room, EVERY single woman smiles at me. This happens ALL THE TIME. If you saw me you'd instantly get jealous. You sound like the type to worship the vagina, so ok, go ahead and hate on me as it changes nothing. I'm still better than you in every aspect of life. I get women without even trying. I just have to BE THERE and I get it.

Quote:
So you think it's a bad thing that women like to have sex just as bad as men do ? You think some women are bad because they cheat on men just like some men cheat on women?
I never said men were any better. Stop misquoting me. Men are basically a dumber version of women for the most part. It just so happens that I'm smarter and better looking than both men AND women.

Quote:
Therefore everything is as we see it, to each his own ;-)
Typical blanket statement from someone trying hard to sound insightful. You're weak. Have fun being average.