View Single Post
Old 11-05-2022, 11:55 PM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Alcaline Scruffy

Alcaline ! This video is very Perfect and Excellent ! In Fact it seems to be Seamless ! Alizee is very Cute and Beautiful in it. She lays down at the start for a few seconds. Maybe she is tired from a long day of performing ! The only other performer I have ever seen do this is Billie Eilish of the Green Hair ! A performer has to be very sure of herself to take a Break on the stage by laying down ! Ha! Are you sure that this is not an actual video of her performing Alcaline ? It is so Great ! If you have produced this; then I think you are ready to make a million bucks in Hollywood doing videos, or working for Disney in the production of his movies, or else working for Taylor Swift on her Videos. They all have to mix or match their movements in the videos. After all; if you check J'en ai marre ! out; the movements in the Clip Officials have actually been culled out of many movements and actions by Alizee ! Thus it is that the English version "I'm Fed Up" actually has differences in actions from the French version ! while the song is virtually the same. It would be interesting to see them run side by side ! Lastly Scruffy; I think you might be pulling my leg, and this is an actual performance by Alizee; it is So Excellent ! Alas I am still working on my story interpretation ! But I thought I would add my observations . If you notice in J' en ai marre ! Alizee is very serious in the making of the initial video. However, when they are making the english version "I'm Fed Up" She is Relaxed and seems to smile more; because the song is already a Hit !

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 11-05-2022 at 11:57 PM.. Reason: A miss spelling to correct.