View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 02:50 AM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
RMJ is a good guy.

Oh, no, no... not at all. That would be an insult to my (rather poor) intelligence. At AF he is rude, arrogant, and overreacts most of the time, insulting other members. I am sure that he is nicer in person, otherwise he would get punch in the face almost everyday here in Spain. (if he still leaves here...)

Any other member with that same attitude would be banned, but because he is a member who provides such excellent material to the fans, people prefer to look to other side and ignore that.

So basically he can do or say what he wants knowing that he will never be banned, anyway someone will delete later on the offensive messages and will clean all his mess. I admit sometimes is quite funny to witness those episodes.
Meanwhile, some members leave the forum because of him, but of course that fact is ignored, the reason for the inactivity of members and the lack of debate over there is only due to Alizée inactivity.

And that is why there are no more debates over there. In here there are some crazy topics sometimes, but there is nobody acting stupid and insulting by default.
But I never read anybody saying what I just said, so maybe I got it all wrong, maybe he is a role model for how everybody should behave in a forum board...

On a positive note, he provides us with excellent material all the time.
And I trust his judgements about Alizée, because I consider him very objetive. If she sings a song badly or if she does something stupid, he is the first to admit it and say it, and that is very good because in my eyes it gives him credibility.