View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 01:45 PM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
Thank you for taking the time to write that post, it is very interesting and I have to agree with you in everything you said.
I was not attacking AF through my critics to one member. It is not like that, maybe I should kept that opinion to myself. When he said Alizee America was "full of idiots and americans" I felt like writing my opinion about him as a forum member, not as a person since I never met him personally.
I would like to add to my earlier post that I consider him one of the most important members of the Alizée comunity and as I said, I know that he is not the same guy in person than he is in the forums.
So even with his rude behavior I find him interesting to read him and the AF forum, I don't have any problem to separate both aspects.

I wonder if he is one of the people who can not come here to defend himself, I don't know if he is banned here or something, so I will leave it there after this post, just in case.
It is not about better or worse fans, it is about opinions. I understand the people who says he is a good guy, and I have my opinion about him, it is only that, an opinion, I am not a jugge.
I know that maybe I am annoying to some members too, I could take that, I won't insult anyone for thinking like that

I agree this threads are kind of "dangerous" in a way, and maybe not worthy the risk, but I have to say I like Jenny's post very much and I thank her for sharing her feelings
And of course, "AF does suck because RMJ" is far from the truth... AF is a great place in part because of him. My point was that the debates in there are not the same anymore because of his attitude sometimes... I don´t like to get insulted every time I say something he does not agree with, that is why I am only a reader in there. And I miss posting in the spanish section!
It affects only that aspect imho, not the whole forum!

Last edited by SpanishFan; 02-24-2013 at 01:50 PM..