View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 05:37 PM
Alizée Always And Forever

RobandSandy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I think she's too strong a person to cry, but she has to be terribly disappointed, and depressed to an extent. I wonder if there's something we could do as a forum to show our support for her, cheer her up, let her know we will still be there for her.
I dont believe she is crying over the lack of album sales for UEDS either. I believe it is a true attempt by a true artist to reinvent herself. Which was absolutely necessary for her career to continue. Alizée is a stronger person than all that. And I for one and Sandy for two hope she NEVER gives in and becomes another slutty pop star prancing around "showing her panties" even though that seems to be what the majority of the world seems to want. Alizée is way too talented to lower herself to that level. All the Katy Perrys and Brittany Spears and Lady Gagas the mass media can keep as far as we are concerned. If it was just another pop slut I wanted to see I would have been following the afforementioned. The world of mass media has plenty of them, and I cant stand any of them, lots of "panties" and shallow of any true artistic talent. And, as I have stated in the past, What will Alizée do next??? As true of any true artist, Alizée is going to follow her heart and not give in to THE MAN!!! And when she does I will definately be getting her new work. Personally I cant wait for her next release!