View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 01:55 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
Oh dang, sorry to hear that buddy i didnt show any signs of being an Alizée fanatic until a couple weeks ago to my parents. they looked at me funny, but they accepted it i guess. heh, i thought you meant that Amazon or ebay blocked/banned you from buying stuff, i was like what? that makes no sense. but again sorry about that. lol im almost 18 and i dont have a job yet either . I've only bought G, MCE and En Concert from what little allowance they give me . Hopefully though now that im almost 18, ill have more chances of being hired.
the only people around me that know of Alizée are my mother, unfortunately my sister, and my close friends at school.

If my dad found out whoa nelly..... "why are you listening to some french chick... sounds like fag music (gourmandises), sounds like the stupid crap music the kids at your school listen to (psych)......"...... I'd never hear the end of that crap. I get enough from not knowing much about cars......

--------
BACK ON TOPIC
----------------

Are there any stores in America that do carry Alizée's albums? I've checked the cd sections of target and walmart and stuff, some other store that I don't remember the name of.... tower records went out of business right?

I'd greatly prefer to tangibly see and buy things such as these albums.... I'd hate to order them on amazon (at some point) and find I was shipped a cracked case or all the text in japanese (as has happened before)

Last edited by user472884; 09-14-2009 at 03:19 AM..