View Single Post
Old 01-19-2023, 06:35 AM

Alexx89 is on a distinguished road

The first of the known tattoos (2002 approx.) is located at the ankle of the right foot and is the Corsican Fire Salamander, symbol of fire.

As for the history this is what I know :

In Inked magazine she sayd : " The tattoo is almost a family history. My uncle had a cabin in Corsica and one afternoon, a tattoo artist came to animate an evening and almost all of my uncles as well as my father went under the needles. From there my attraction to this art was born and from that day on, I always knew that I would get tattooed. "

In another older magazine interview she sayd this " At 16-17 years old, I wanted my first tattoo, my parents said yes, on the condition that it was not big and that it was hidden.
It is the first bell (Tinkerbell), at the height of the kidneys. I was happy, but a little frustrated. The big bell, on my back, was at 20 years old, I recovered with this character "
About the big Tinker Bell : " The largest tattoo of all that Alizée has and placed on her back, is her favorite animated character, created by Walt Disney the famous Tinkerbell, Tinkerbell in Latin America, Fée Clochette in France and Tinker Bell practically in the rest of the world .

He is a discreet guardian angel, but with a bad character. She is jealous of Wendy, because she loves Peter Pan. I am like that, jealous in love. This tattoo hurt a lot. When it touched my spine, it was hell. "

About the 2A it was also sayd it could mean Alizee + Annily = 2A but I have no info for that exactly.

A figure of a swallow on the left arm, (identical to one that his brother Johann has tattooed)... and on the right arm at elbow height you can see the figure of Minnie Mouse.

A manga drawing depicting her daughter Annily when she was 3 years old, designed by Tokyobanhbao and made by Tin-tin tatouages, occupies a place on the inside of the right forearm. She sayd : " My favorite tattoo? The one that represents my daughter "

“Forever Young” on the right forearm.

She sayd : "When I got the phrase Forever Young tattooed I had posted a photo showing that tattoo. Result, I have received hundreds of photos of fans showing me that same tattoo on them "

On the outside of her right arm we can see the colorful figure of Sailor Moon, a manga and classic anime character.

One of the latest tattoos: Snow White.
The peculiar thing about this drawing is that Snow White's character has a gun in her hand, and if we search a bit, we can see that Snow White with the gun is called Princess Machine Gun

She sayd about this one : " Snow White with a gun? I've been singing since I was 15, I'm just a helpless little girl , I'm kind, a princess who loves girly things, but when you look for trouble, you find it in me aswell." Here the translation is not exactly 100% but somewhere along these lines was the message.

Arale, is also on her right arm.
Arale Norimaki is the protagonist of the manga and anime created by Akira Toriyama, a crazy android in the form of a 10-year-old girl.

The word bubble tattoo is one in which you can read "tu es l'amour de ma vie" (you are the love of my life) in clear reference to Annily's tattoo next to it

"Let it be" can be seen on her left ribs area

A new tattoo on the right arm, it is the character "Allstar Seaworthy" belonging to the comic "Snorks" created by the Belgian Nic Broca

On the right forearm tattoo number 17, everything seems to indicate that it is the letter "P"

In Alizée's interview in "Bienvenue chez cauet" (06/05/2013) she herself confirmed the existence of the first hidden tattoo she ever got, a tinkerbell, and that perhaps that is what was seen in that image Les Enfoires 2008. (credits @pepon66)
And that now we have been able to verify in more detail in the last performances of Alizée in DALS Tour

Alizée usually tattoos motifs that represent some important moment that has happened in her life.
Participation in Danse Avec Les Stars 4 has been one of those important events.
Hence, the last tattoo on his left forearm is "One Love" that together with Gregoire Lyonnet -dance partner and sentimental- which has been tattooed in the same place and in a similar way "One Life". Phrases from the song "One" by the group "U2" which was one of the songs that accompanied the performance of Alizée and Gregoire in the final of Dals in the Freestyle section.

And the last one I know of is the word " Maggy " wich refers to her little daughter with Gregoire.

This is as much as I know ...