View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 07:22 AM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

P♠N thanks a lot for the transcript, it was so interesting to read. But didn't say Patrick something too? Someone told me that he also said nice things about her and also that he knew her since childhood or something. But I think it was in the first show I don't know I didn't have time to watch the entire thing so far.

Poor dearie... it always makes me sad when Alizée talks about it how unhappy she was as a child, being bullied and feeling uncomfortable and insure. I'm happy that she could escape these things when she could dance. I think a lot of people who were bullied when they were younger - including me - can relate to this and it upsets me so much that even such a lovely person like Alizée had to go through this. And I'm happy that - even if she's still insecure and shy now - that she found her place, that she found Grégoire, that she found some kind of self-esteem and self-confidence because of DALS. And it makes me even more upset that people keep talking shit about her, knowing how upset she might be about it.

Btw there is a video of Patrick Fiori singing ACDLA (it was one of the video that wasn't aired), did anyone save that one? It was on youtube and I forgot to save it and now it's gone.

http://www.wat.tv/video/pas-vu-tv-pa...2b_6kinz_.html
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."