View Single Post
Old 03-30-2018, 08:05 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
Today it's been five years since the "5" autograph session at a Paris FNAC. It was amazing to have been able to attend and I still almost can't believe I was actually there. I don't really have anything to add to my account of the event.

Scruffy did his best to get 80 CDs autographed for forum members that day, and while she couldn't sign them then she did within a week or two and everyone that asked for one got one. You can read about that in this thread: http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7352

Speaking of Scruffy... in my time here at AAm and as a fan he has been the member who has been here for the forum and the members. I'm sure everyone knows that. I saw how much effort he put into getting those 80 CDs autographed, returning to the store several times and working through the language barrier and in the end it all worked out.

He also spent his own vacation time showing me and another member around Paris when he could have been seeing the places he wanted to see. I appreciate all the time he spend with us and for the forum during that trip, and sharing his experiences of other Alizée events and performances that he attended.

He and I clash on occasion... Mostly due to my poor communication skills... I respect and appreciate what he does for Alizée, the forum, and me.

I believe there is absolutely nothing wrong with disagreements, even "clashing", as long as there is a mutual respect. There are mainly just guys left here on this forum, and we justdon't communicate as well as our female counterparts. We tend to be more abrupt in our posts, and since we cannot see each other face to face, sometimes a post can be taken the wrong way. I tend to be very opinionated, which is not always good, especially when I am wrong (which is often). But we are all here for the same reason, so we just learn to live with each other

Ray, I have read a ton of old threads since joining this site, but I always navigated back to the early ones. I haven't read this thread of yours until this morning, so I was not aware that you were at an autograph session. Your description of your experience was very good. I think I would be in a daze as well. Being that it has been five years and you still are amazed that you were there proves it was worth everything you put into it to experience it once.