View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014, 08:43 AM
HipHopHead

Jacotey is on a distinguished road

http://www.chartsinfrance.net/Alizee/news-92637.html

Quote:
Alizée: "Being gay is normal"
We only speak of it! Alizée returns this week in stores with a new album "Blonde", in collaboration with Pascal Obispo and Zazie. Pure Charts met her and asked him some questions about his gay audience. The singer delivers a very personal anecdote.

Alizée gay icon? Launched by Mylène Farmer in early 2000s, the singer of "I'm tired" is still rather quiet in the media. We asked him his feelings over the news and homophobia it evokes between the lines in his song "Bi", from his new album "Blonde". In this day of gay pride and gay pride, discover the message of tolerance of the singer, from an interview to be published on Pure Charts soon.

Mylène Farmer, who proved you with "Moi ... Lolita" there nearly 15 years, a gay public important. Just like you. The title "Bi", present on your album, it is a nod to the news, a message of tolerance?

Exactly, it is a message of tolerance. After that, I have always defended the gay public, but ... not really defend .... In my head I do not have to defend gay because for me this is normal actually. My cousin is a lesbian, she has a little girl who is my goddaughter. I'm his godmother. For me it is something normal. I always had my best friends who were gay. So for me, it should not be a controversy, we should not even talk about it. And this is why I speak to "Bi". That is, bi, straight or gay, we all did the same, it is not a disease, it is normal. That is why I not speak. There is not to defend or not, it's just normal for me. We love a boy or a girl, this is love.

It is true that you have not responded much to what happened in the news lately, especially around marriage for all. You were sometimes asked to take a position on the subject?

I'm not the type to make controversy, to get into stuff ... Whether political or otherwise, I have my opinion and my opinion, but it excites me no more than that. Once I was at Ruquier. There was Eric Zemmour next to me ... He said that children in gay couples are not balanced. Ruquier asked me if I had to. I said that I, my goddaughter, she is 5 years old, she was raised by her mother, who is my cousin, who is a lesbian, and is as balanced as my daughter who lives with me for 9 years. There is not to ask questions. As long as they have love ...