View Single Post
Old 04-19-2015, 04:44 AM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
I suspect it will be a small wedding (less than 100 people) because Alizee is very private and modest;
Up to 99 guests = small? OMG I think I've having not enough friends xD I always thought over 50 guests (or maybe a bit more, it depends how big your family is) would already be a big wedding.

Quote:
I hope they release a lot of photos.
I doubt that. They didn't even confirm or deny the rumours about the engagement so it wasn't something that was supposed to get out but thanks to "Public" it is. They might release a photo after the wedding but that will be it and it's totally ok.

Quote:
I'm surprised this isn't getting more play in celebrity magazines and on the Internet. It has only been mentioned briefly on one of her FaceBook pages.
Because A & G are not Brangelina and Alizée isn't everybody's darling anymore (see the latest press articles about TPMP and this entire Grég quit DALS thing). People are quick with nasty gossip. Happy news don't really fit in. There still are several online news articles though.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
Thanks for sharing the custom of "Polterabend" with us. I love to hear about different customs from around the world. This one sounds like fun.
You're welcome. I've never been to one (not yet) but I really think it's fun.
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."

Last edited by Jenny_HRO87; 04-19-2015 at 04:44 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts