Thread: Attack in Nice
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2016, 05:05 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Default Attack in Nice

I arrived at work tonight around 8:30 pm. As I was walking down the main hallway, I heard from a tv as I was passing one room that a person driving a truck had killed 75 (the number has since gone up) people in France. I soon heard it was not an accident, but a deliberate attempt by someone to kill people. Once I heard that, I really didn't want to go on the internet to learn more. It's just too heartbreaking. It's depressing when it happens anywhere, but it seems so much more tragic that the people of France are being singled out. The shootings in Paris. The attack in Brussels that was originally meant for France. The recent Egypt Air crash which left from France may prove to be a terrorist attack. Whether or not this proves to be a terrorist attack, I feel changes and I mean drastic changes will have to take place to stop this. There's a lot more that I'd like to say about these attacks but we don't yet know who's behind it and this forum is not the place for that. So I will just say I will pray for the victims.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 07-15-2016 at 05:25 AM..