View Single Post
Old 11-20-2022, 08:35 PM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default Thanksgiving Special ! The Reason Why ! Alizee attracts You!

I'll attempt The Reason Why ( The Explanation of the Alizee attraction ) However; in my attempts at the Fairies, the Fairy Queen, mixing Fables and History and the explanation; I always seem to trip a wire and get deleted. It is not my attention to post anything seemingly bad about anybody; and I adore Alizee and Mylene and others in their universe and everyone in AlizeeAmerica; so it is not my intention to post anything bad as I mix up my stories of mostly Fiction, and Fables, with a little History Thrown in. So; I hope everyone Forgives me, as I thought I should post it.
SPOILER ALERT ! For those new to Alizee You may not want to read the thread; but rather to enjoy Alizee a few years first; before you get mixed up in my admitted Fiction! I start next!

Edit:

Centuries Ago the Fairies and their Queen Dwelt Happily in the land of Italy. No one remembers why and it was just so. The Fairy Kingdom was based near Rome; but invisible to Humans, unless you managed to Bump into it ! The Fairies Kingdom was like a Gigantic Kingdom and City which was built off the ground in a Garden of Gigantic Trees; because, after all , Fairies can Fly ! And Fairies were sent out from there to all the other countries of the world to do the Fairies and the Fairy Queen's business. But some people found out somehow that the Fairies use gold and silver dust in their magic spells and went about trying to catch a Fairy to make them tell where the Fairy Mines were ! But Fairies are hard to catch and see; being faster than Hummingbirds ! But still the Humans were making nuisances of themselves ! So the Fairy Queen decided to change the location of their Kingdom to reduce the chance of a Fairy being captured. and so the Fairies began to build a Fleet of 200 small ships in a secret cove in order to sail to France and establish the Fairy Kingdom there. The Fairies did not want to Fly or walk over the Alps; because Fairies do not like the Cold ! And so the Fleet was Completed in short order and the Fairies set sail for France ! ( To Be Continued; as this is a rather long story and my Fairy confident demands a Jelly Sandwich before continuing ! )

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 11-20-2022 at 08:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts