View Single Post
Old 10-11-2016, 11:16 PM

deligna is on a distinguished road

My condolences to those who has lost someone to cancer. I also lost my dad because of brain cancer just a year ago, he was one of very few family members i have complete trust in and love with all my heart, and i hope the least amount of people has to deal with losing someone like that.

I agree that much of the medical industry is run solely by money, and its truly dispicable that someone with hundreds of millions of dollars would bring pain and suffering to others, just so they can earn a couple of millions more. I do believe though, that most people in the field are doing hard, honest work trying to help people, it is why they chose their line of work.
Because lets be honest, there are very few people that is a doctor or medical scientist because they just LOVE doing a repetetive thing over and over, testing thousands of gels to put on a burnt piece of pork to test what works the best to cool a second degree burn, then write down information about countless of experiments that dident work. Of course i understand that their workday is different than that, but the people who choose to work in the medical field, most likely work there because they care about other people to begin with, and not because whatever work they do looked super fun when they were 18 years old trying to choose a career path.
Even if most of the medical industry consists of lazy, entitled assholes whose only goal is to earn money, then that is not their blame in my opinion. If medical science is really such hard work that they dont bother doing it with all of their heart, then that is human nature at work, reacting to its environments and adjusting to it. If it is true that they are all assholes, then if you entered the medical field with all good intentions, you would probably also become one of those assholes.

And do not forget, cancer is not one type of cell in one place of the body that can be eradicated by one drug or a supplement. Cancer can develop in hundreds of areas in the body, and no case of cancer is the same, which is why it is so hard to cure completely.
I think that if it were the fact that they are just assholes looking to earn money, then alot more common sicknesses would be deemed only treatable and we would all take a shot a week to keep sore throat and pimples away.

It might be really inappropriate of me to write this, but its late at night and i feel like i need to get it of my chest. Lets just hope that a breakthrough will happen soon, appreciate what we got now, and do the little things we believe can help. Being negative about the situation will only lessen your life quality, but understandably, its much easier to be negative than positive when it comes to these kinds of things. Stay strong and hope you can keep worshipping Alizée as long as possible

Last edited by deligna; 10-11-2016 at 11:20 PM..