View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 03:58 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Hey TDA. I'm not sure exactly what you're asking. Ben hasn't been busy in here for a while. I think the last time he logged in was November. Could it be he's reached that wall we're Alizee doesn't mean as much to him as she did years ago? Could be. If you look through some of the threads from years past, you see so many names of people who used to post, now you don't hear from them any more. I think in many cases, they wanted music similar to Gour and MCE and lost interest when they didn't get it witht the last 2 albums.

Or maybe it's a case if they did like the last 2 albums, that after so many years of Alizee, they started yearning for something new.

I know Ben's been extremely busy with his work, so maybe it's a case of 1 of the 3 or 2 of the 3, but the thing we have to be extremely thankful for is that he has kept this forum going. For so long, I'm sure he paid more than his fair share of the burden himself. Lately I think that burden has lessened quite a bit, especially since we got rid of the video section, but we still owe him a quite a lot for what he has done and what he continues to do. We also owe MerciAlizee a huge dept of thanks for running this forum in his absence and I think he's done a tremendous job along with all the other mods and admins except for me who continues to be somewhat of a loose cannon.

I enjoy this forum much better than AF and I'm tremendously grateful for Ben for keeping it going.