View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 04:21 AM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well you would think leaving school would be an unwise choice, not only because you're stopping an education process which is so important, but also because you lose out on a very important part of your life growing up wise in the process. But what do you think would have happened if she told MF and LB that she'd like to finish school first. Well she'd still be dancing her way across Corsica, a virtual unknown. I think she had to make the choice she did and doesn't regret it.

She's found fame and fortune in the early stages of her career. How she handles it and develops it remains to be seen. If she has to put an end to this career at a still very early stage in her life, that lack of education, may come back to haunt her.
Alizee has gotten a much better education than any formal one she would have gotten. Alizee is very intelligent and if she needs further training for employment purposes I'm sure she will. I believe any sacrifice made by parents or Alizee has been matched by many blessings.
By the way Scruffy your childhood story of sacrifice by your mother and aunt was touching and gratifying that you acknowledge their sacrifices. I bet neither of them saw it as a sacrifice though. Natural acts of kindness and love for their children I suspect. Thanks Scruffy for sharing that story with us.