View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 01:24 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
From what I have read she spent four days a week in Paris and flew home every weekend. She spends close to week every month in Ajaccio with her family. She is extremely close to her family. ............................
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
I would not overstate the "sacrifice" that Jo and Michelle made. As has already been stated, Alizée made frequent visits to Corsica as a teenager and in fact she still does. Her family did not lose contact with her. There have been contributions of time, especially in the earlier years by her mother and today by her father as a photographer, but it wasn't that onerous. Nor is Paris all that far from Ajaccio or difficult to get to.

Jo has been happy to have his daughter's fame attract interest in his photography, \

There are a lot of parents out there who if MF and LB came up to them and said we're going to take your daughter out of school and take her to Paris 4 days a week and make her a star, that the parents would say " Sure!..........Why don't you take her little brother too?". But I think most of us feel there is a specialness to her, a uniqeness to her that we can't explain and if they felt the same way too, then if she was gone for just one day a week from our lives, she would be sorely missed and as far as Jo being happy to have his daughters fame attract interest in his photography, I think he was just making the best of the situation. Which would you want? Alizée to be with you on a regular basis or to be able to take some photographs to show off your photography skills every once in a while? I guess it all depends on how much she meant to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
What I think is that the toughest decision her father as to make was to let her
be taken under Mylene's wing...

I can imagine what kind of face Jo must have made when she told him that she'going to be involved in a Farmer concept called "Lolita"

You have to remember too that because of Jo, she was a big fan of Madonna.
Being a big fan of Madonna then being taken under Mylene's wing..........what kind of thoughts were going through his head?

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 07-10-2010 at 01:26 PM..