View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 04:22 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
im REALLY tired right now but tomorrow I'll send you my piece.

How many people were you expecting to get?
Sorry, Jalen. I didn’t notice your question until now. I was hoping to get somewhere between 10 and 20 people. But I actually had no idea how many to expect to get. It’s a tricky thing.

On the one hand, many have not been too shy to speak on podcasts which can go all over the world and each individual voice is heard. But singing seems to be different, even singing in a group can sometimes be hard for some people. Then there are brave souls like Roman who sang a cappella for the whole world to hear (and he did a fine job I might add, and I thoroughly enjoyed it). And of course there are always procrastinators who may be willing to participate, but just never get around to doing it. So I really have no idea how many to expect. Hopefully there will be enough participants and this will be a success, but we’re definitely not there yet.

It makes me appreciate the courage of our angel Alizée, when she was just 15, to step on that stage and sing for the world. Hopefully, in a small way, we can return the favor, at least to some extent.