View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 04:19 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Well folks, the deadline has passed for participating in this little project. Not counting Ben and me, the number of participants is zero. I was hoping this Alizée birthday project would do better than this, and along with the Birthday Contest, help to demonstrate to the Alizée fan world that the American fans are for real. Right now I would say we are not really on anyone’s radar. If we hope to get Alizée to the USA someday, this will have to change.

In hopes of salvaging this project, I’m extending it to Aug. 14. After that, there is no more time. The audio file you need and instructions are in the first post of this thread. Further, here is a link to the song in its current form so you can hear what it is we are working on.

http://www.mediafire.com/?nl2mjdyjozh

So far, it’s just Ben and I in the chorus. We need more people to fill it out. I realize that for some of you, singing is not your thing. But I think many of you are capable of doing this.

The French site www.Psychalizee.net is working on a project they are going to hand-deliver to Alizée. I can’t guarantee it, but if we could finish this project, maybe we could ask them to include a CD of it in their gift. Imagine Alizée seeing it with AlizeeUSA.com printed on it and listening to a bunch of us singing a birthday wish to her. It just might be possible, but not without a completed song. So please give this thing a shot. Let’s show everyone that we’re not just a bunch of benchwarmers here. Let’s get into the game.