View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 06:17 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Thanks, everyone for helping out and getting behind this project! We need as many participants as we can get, so get your recordings done and to me as soon as possible.

Ruro, it sounds great ! As a matter of fact, I'll use both your versions, it's sort of like getting 2 performers for the price of one... I have to say, you are one brave man for posting your part in public !

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireCanine View Post
Hey I'll be in the song! I have recording equipment, all I need is to learn the lyrics. Where do I send you the file, when I finish recording?
The best thing to do is upload your file (a good quality MP3 is fine) to www.mediafire.com, www.megaupload.com or a similar file hosting site and then PM me the download link. Make sure you read the first post of this thread. There are instructions and a sample file there to download, which you can sing along with. Don't use the full song posted above as a guide because it will make it hard for me to incorporate your part later.

And if anyone is in doubt as to whether their recording is OK, send it to me anyway. There are things I can do on my end to fix many problems.

Thanks again, everyone... And if you have any questions, post them here or PM me.

Edit: Here's the link to the sample file: http://www.mediafire.com/?kn1yu0nmhe1
Lyrics: “Joyeux Anniversaire / Alizée we celebrate / Joyeux Anniversaire”.

Last edited by lefty12357; 08-10-2009 at 06:20 PM..