View Single Post
Old 11-18-2014, 11:40 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

I speak of her being a performer instead of singer because she has always been one to some extent, but also because it is a way of better describing her varied talents. By performer, I do not mean dancer, I mean performer.

noun: performer; plural noun: performers
  1. a person who entertains an audience.
... by multiple means, not JUST by singing.

As for LE... I agree that it is less than 50% likely that she will be there. However, for all the reasons stated above, she might be. And, if she is, it would be in the beginning.

Usually, they have a tough time getting enough performers on stage the first couple of shows. Therefore, I think that she would be welcomed. If you will remember, in some of the past LEs, they would have her do stuff the first day that someone else would come in and do for the later shows.

The real questions is would she want to bother?

I believe there is at least a minority chance that she would. As said above, she does have friends there. Also, she missed last year - after saying she would attend. She does believe in this charity, so maybe she will go to offer support, as well as to make up for having to cancel last year.

On the other side is that she is busy, and it might be too much. However, she is still young (just read her arm), and full of energy. Also, DALS is actually not that stressful for her. Keep in mind that she is only on stage for a small portion of the time. Once she gets the routines down, she can afford to miss a few days of practice without losing her edge.