View Single Post
Old 12-12-2016, 10:38 PM
Hypebeast

Plaz is on a distinguished road

Man thats crazy im not gonna lie im a little sad... i remember being 15 joining the place back in 2004 my freshmen year of highscool. It was THE forum to be appart of back then. I eventually made the move here, but even though things didnt end well with me there.... i still have many more good/positive memories and glad about some of the friends i made there that i still keep in touch with occasionally. I remember staying up many nights as a teen and in college hanging out in the irc chat and doing graphics and just all the stuff you do when your in the early stages of fandom. I guess it was long over due though because when i last checked a few years back they didnt have many members. Respect to those who stayed till the end though. Like scruffy said it would be a shame to lose all those posts. I still will go through and read some of my old stuff and just think back to when a time in my life was different than now. I've definitely become a different person and recently just got out of Jail in October so i've definitely being doing a lot of reflecting on who i was and who i've become as a person and the Alizee forum and AAm definitely played a major role in a part of my life that not many know about. It was like my escape from reality from all the drugs and illegal activites that eventually progressed into a spiral that i could no longer control.

---------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Plaz; 12-12-2016 at 10:42 PM..