View Single Post
Old 12-16-2016, 05:39 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I sent Ricco a long letter via FB. I told him I think changes need to be made at AF. To just pump money into it, would do no good. There are reasons it's a ghost town now and it's not just because of Alizee. One change I'd like to see them make is maybe getting one or two of the newer members that had been posting of late to be admins in the forum. It needs some new blood such as the way when Ray came into this forum. This site probably would've faded away without him. Then they'd need to communicate, mainly to fans that have been posting in the past several months that things would be different.

They need to run a tight ship over there. Every week I would see arguments every day with insults being traded back and forth and that I feel was what drove people away. That's something I've certainly been one of the worst offenders of at times, but for the most part, I've tried hard to make this a better place to come to.

So I'll see if I can at least keep it going for at least a couple of months, until we can work some things out.

Of course if Alizee announced she was going to make another album, fans would come back in droves....problem solved or conversely if she announced she had a bun in the oven, that would probably be the end of AF and AAm.

My main reason for trying to keep AF going is if she sees one of her biggest fan forums closing, it might make her feel her fan base is drying up and would weaken any will she had to produce another album.

So I conveyed these thoughts to Ricco and he said he received it, but just got back from a trip and needs some time to think things over.