Thread: Rumor control
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2022, 11:52 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Someone had mentioned a couple of days ago how slow it's been in here. I didn't say anything at the time because news soon popped up that Maggy and Alizée tested positive for covid and that was very concerning. Now we've heard Maggy is over it and I don't think this work shop would have been announced if there were any serious concerns for Alizée's health, at least I hope there isn't.

So that brings us back to how slow it's been. This is something I mentioned back in mid November, maybe earlier. Some of us work hard to go through all the videos and stories from all the years past, looking for something that might have been missed, something her fans in here and on FB would enjoy and it seems we're doing all the work and there's very little coming from her. After people put in that work, they start asking why are we doing this when there is nothing from her?

As I've also mentioned a few times, I suspect there may be something big in the works, something that is taking up a lot of her time, something she wants to keep private. If she's doing some work in Paris, she can't really post a picture of the Eiffel tower because if she wants something to be a surprise, that might tip it off?

Then again maybe it's a case where with Maggy getting a little older, she doesn't want to be as open with her family's life?

What ever the case may be, I think she has to throw her fans a bone once in a while if she wants to maintain that fan base.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 01-27-2022 at 11:54 PM..