View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 09:52 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
\................................................. .... We have threads for her hair, feet, nose, abs, knees, indivdual outfits, and probably many more I am too lazy to resurrect. Next, I think I will start a 'Her Right Eyebrow' thread. See how popular it becomes. Seriously, it is ok for things like her hair, or her very unique, perfectally awesome nose (ok, that one is a bit wierd, but she wouldn't be Alizée without it, and she wouldn't be able to do the nose scrunch), or maybe outfits in general. But wow. Some people here seem to be far too obsessed with her visual aspect. Just saying, 80 responses fawning over one outfit.

I think the reason for some of these what might be considered wierd threads is because a lot of people in here might be like me. They come here on a daily basis, in my case, several times a day basis, looking for news about Alizée. There are weeks where we have no news, no appearences, no interviews, nothing interesting about her to talk about. So we've talked about everything else we could thing of in here in the past, so people start reaching out in other directions. At least they've been taseteful directions.