View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 02:06 PM

WhiteFeather is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
WhiteFeather, the majority of Mormon churches encourage their members to maintain a food and water supply that can last them 2 full years...and I know people that have sheds, pantries, and basements filled with such a supply...they do this just to be prepared for anything, like a worldwide government failure...

And that's Mormon Mode
Huh, I've never heard that called "Mormon mode" before. I've always called it "being paranoid." Not that there's anything wrong with that. Only the paranoid survive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
The United States Government was made by the people for the people... and a lot of the time the Government needs to be reminded about that!!!!
Unfortunately, they are able to get away with a lot because people don't care anymore. I found out I was one of maybe 4 people at work that actually voted last election, and am the only one under 40. If people were more involved, the gov't wouldn't get away with half the crap they push through there. That is why I have a problem with people that complain, but do nothing to try to fix it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
That is why gun laws are bullsh*t! ...
Hell yeah. I can't remember where I read this, but someone said, "as soon as the people give up one of their rights, the rest will follow suit."