Thread: Fifty / Sixty
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007, 01:00 AM
gone with the geostrophic

heyamigo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by theit77 View Post
Yeah, I'm lost as to what everyone disliked about 50/60. Do most French fans really think 50/60 is significantly worse than MJ? 50/60 had a good reception for the most part on this site, where was it disliked? Alizee Alliance? Alizee-Forum?
actually the couple other french fan forums i've seen also favored 50/60 over MJ. some people over at AFC were quite vocal for their dislike of MJ and were demanding single be switched to 50/60 (btw, i felt the same way also). what i was referring to was some shady article that speculated that 50/60 was supposed to be the debut single but due to the bad reception by the public upon its leak, it was hastily changed to MJ. then it added that 50/60 might even be off the album. the reason why this story doesn't make sense is because after MJ leaked, it was obvious from several polls and fan reactions that 50/60 was still favored over MJ. so if they really thought 50/60 reception was bad (which i didn't think so), then they should've waited and seen that MJ reception was even worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioactiveMan View Post
I heard that a lot of Mexican "fans" were vocal about disliking it.
no, i believe the mexican fans were demanding the single be switched to 50/60 from MJ.