View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 08:52 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Scruffy, I like your flyers. I like the bumper sticker, too. But you may not be showing enough Alizée. When I first discovered her, I was initially most attracted to the Psych era, specifically the short bobbed hair. That would appeal to many American men. Also, I know you want to use easy to remember songs by listing the English ones, but as I said before, I think the best video we could show people is La Isla Bonita. It is English, easily recognizeable, and one of her best performances. But you should also let them sample some of her new stuff. Limelight is an easy to remember word, moreso than I'm Fed Up or I'm Not Twenty. We want them to hear more than just the old music, because her current work (according to the interview I just read, thanks ptjmwa!) is what she likes best, and really reflects her as a person. It is most relevant to her, and therefore most relevant to me. Just suggesting, not demanding.

Edit:

Also, would that video be on your youtube? I would love to view it!

Last edited by VVVACCPLPNLY; 04-13-2010 at 08:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts