View Single Post
Old 04-28-2020, 06:09 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
What is a hub? I've read about this Alizée hub many times here but I don't get what it is...
Is it a kind of private eMule?
The DC hub is a file sharing site, then within that hub, there are the many sub hubs. I believe the one we used was called Alizee hop to me girl. Now their was all kinds of music you could find on the dc hub, but the sub hub we used of course was dedicated to mostly Alizee music.

There were I think 2 administrators. You had to have a username and password. Once you got into our hub, you would see different folders belonging to each member and how large it was. "If" the member was on line who you wanted to download files from, you could click and download what ever files of his you wanted. I forget what the max is. I used to do 3 at a time. Of course download speed depended upon your and his/her connection speed.

I used to have an old laptop with files I shared on it and I would keep that on line most of the time, but it died over a year ago and the hub went down anyways, so I never looked into getting it running again.

But I think things slowed down so much at one point, the two admins lost interest and therefore, the hub, within the hub, is no longer accessible.

Attachment 3040

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 10-10-2021 at 06:16 PM..