View Single Post
Old 02-20-2022, 11:31 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizée-Nederland View Post
Well...
- I didn't travel to the Museumplein in Amsterdam on 30 April 2001, because it was announced there would only be one single song.
- I didn't travel to France, Switzerland or Belgium for Alizée En Concert, because there were rumors of concerts in The Netherlands.
etc.
So... nowadays I just go.
Well that's kind of an interesting topic. I live in a great sports city. I've been to many games of the local sports teams. I've seen some of the legends in those sports including what I consider the greatest hockey player of his era if not all time and this is Bobby Orr. Then there is Bill Russel, Tom Brady, the goat and a lot of great Red Sox players as well.

Me and many people who are my peers agree as great as it is to experience some games in person, it can't duplicate the quality of what is shown on tv/film. With Amsterdam, an iconic performance imo, as great as it would have been to have been there in person, could it have duplicated the video? I would have wanted to do both, but I feel the video brought out the best in her, the way a live performance could not have duplicated. If I had to choose between one or the other, I think I would've chosen the video.

I think En Concert is a different animal. Because there were so many songs, I would've wanted to see her in person for such a great show, provided I had a good seat.