View Single Post
Old 02-11-2016, 06:18 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anton View Post
The last thing she needs, more muscular legs.
I wish her the best but I still can't believe that Blonde flopped, that her fans didn't support it and a wonderful song like Alkaline had a lonely death.
I keep my tickets for the Blonde Tour shows as a treasure, knowing she won't give concerts for a looong time
I like her legs.
It almost seems the Blond album was purposely sabotaged. Scruffy is right when he criticizes her costume. It looked cheap and drab. Even the background dancers were costumed horribly. I can't believe those women wear their hair normally the way it was coifed on the stage. They looked like washer women. The blond presentations lacked glitter and excitement. It looked like they were operating on a zero budget. They could have found a better venue than a shopping mall to showcase the album's opening. I don't think Sony had any confidence in this album from the start. There are a couple of decent tunes on it: "Blond" is all right, "Alcaline" is quite good, and I like "K.O." Putting a song on the album named after Mylène Farmer was a good marketing idea. My fear now is that the whole Blond experience was so discouraging, Alizee won't want to subject herself to another ordeal like that.